Scheurer Technologies UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Phone: +49 157 89347068
Purpose and legal basis of processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication between business partners
- Carrying out our activities
- Providing our services and products
If the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, the processing is based on our legitimate interests.
Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information: You have the right to obtain information about the personal data we process and certain information about the processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of your incorrect personal data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to object: You have the right to object for reasons arising from your particular situation to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another controller.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
However, we ask for a clarifying conversation beforehand in order to eliminate any misunderstandings.
Storage period of the file
We store your personal data for at least six months. You can have your data deleted from our systems at any time. You can find more information on this below.
Optional or situation-dependent
If your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
Legal or contractual obligation to provide personal data
If the provision of your personal data is required by law or contract or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract, we will inform you of this obligation and the possible consequences of not providing it.
Use of automated decision-making
We do not use automated decision-making, including profiling, that has legal effects on you or that would significantly affect you in a similar way.
Disclosure to third parties
We will disclose your personal data to the following recipients/categories of recipients:
- Webgo – Our website is hosted by Webgo, a German webspace provider. We have concluded an order data agreement and can therefore guarantee the security of your data together with Webgo. As part of the hosting, your IP address is also stored.
- Other third parties (with your prior consent)
Transfer of data to third countries
There is the possibility that your data will be transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). In this case, we ensure that the transfer is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and that the appropriate level of data protection of the respective third country is guaranteed.
As we work with partners from all over the world to provide our content and services, your data may be forwarded to these partners as part of our cooperation. Below we list our partners and explain how your data is used. If you do not agree with the way we handle data, some of our services may not be available to you.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to monitor interest in our content. If you do not want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, please indicate this in your cookie settings.
- Social media – Of course, we use social media. Links on our website can take you directly to our accounts. Please inform yourself in advance about the data protection consequences that will arise for you when using social media platforms such as Instagram or Facebook.
Transfers pursuant to Art. 46, 47 or 49 GDPR
If we transfer personal data to countries outside the EU or EEA and rely on appropriate or adequate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46, 47, or 49 GDPR, we refer to these guarantees and inform you of how to obtain a copy of them or where they are available.
As of: 13.07.2023